UC Patchcord, SM Duplex, LSZH, 9um, SC-LC, 1m
High performance optical patchcords ensuring network performs to the highest level. Draka offers an extensive range of optical patchcords for use in FTTx, telecommunications, data communications and CATV applications. All patchcords are fully qualified to Telcordia GR326 and IEC 61300 and all materials used are RoHS compliant. Can be supplied in a variety of lengths and with a variety of different connector types. Different fibre types and cable diameters are also available on request. Hybrid patchcords with different connector types on each end are also available.
- Full traceability and test certification supplied with each assembly.
- Ultra polish (UPC) supplied as standard and Angle polish (APC) also available.
- Qualified to Telcordia GR326 and IEC 61300 standards and RoHS co mpliant materials.properties.
- Can be supplied with many different connector types such as FC, SC, ST, E2000, LC, DIN and others on request.
- Available in singlemode and multimode (50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Many fibre types available including singlemode, multimode, low loss & bend insensitive fibres.
- Lengths available from 1 metre to 99 metres.
- Cable diameters available in 1.6mm, 2mm and 3mm.
- Standard thickness, LC-LC (2m), LC-others (3m).
- All connectors are supplied with ceramic ferrules.